Thank you so much for this information. Since I do not know Robert Caswell Burmingham's wife's maiden name, I can't say if the boarder was her brother or not. Here's the info. about these Burmingham brothers:
Caswell Burmingham married Nancy Elizabeth Weaver on March 17, 1849 in Lincoln Co., TN but they lived in Franklin Co., TN, her home county. Their children were listed in the 1850 through the 1880 census as:
1) William D. b. ca. 1850
2) Amanda J. b. 1854 m. John A. Armstrong--moved to TX
3) Minerva b. ca. 1858 died before 1870
4) Daniel W. b. ca. 1866 have traced him to TX
5) James T. b. 1869 he went to TX but need him in 1910 census
6) Lizzie H. b. ca. 1872 don't know who she married
7) Robert C. b. ca. 1875 you found him in 1910 TX census
The mother of the 7 children died March 29, 1880 in Franklin County, TN. Don't know what happened to her husband Caswell Burmingham b. ca. 1820-1826. He may have gone to TX with his children.
Thank you again.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|