Do any of these BLALOCK's connect with yours?
James Robert Blalock & Louisa Adaline Coats
I am seeking any info on James Robert Blalock, born 1846 birth place Mississippi?? -death 1925, Marlow (Stephens County) Oklahoma. He served on the Confederate Side of
the Civil War.
James’ siblings are John, Dave, Matt & Nan. We think his parents are John Blalock and a lady by the last name of Quals/Qualls.
And his (James) wife, Louisa Adaline Coats born 1849 birth place unknown - death 1931, Marlow(Stephens County)Oklahoma. Louisa’s siblings are Henry, Matt, Price, Bob & Otis. Louisa’s parents are Sleta Thompson (of Cherokee heritage) and Jim Coats.
James & Louisa's children are as follows:
1. William G. "Will" -(oldest son). He married Annie ??.
2. James Sylvester "Syl" born Feb 1878 - died Texas Jan 1965. He married Allie ??.
3. Bertie (daughter) May have died at age 15.
4. Hinton born Aug 1883, Hunt County, Texas - died Apr 1963, Texas.
5. Walter (son). Buried in the Marlow Cemetery, Marlow, Stephens County, Oklahoma.
6. Oather Cleburn -possible birthdate 1900.
7. Sleta (daughter). Named after Louisa’s Mother. She married Mr. Hall.
8. Allen (son). Died at a young age.
9. Robert (son). Died at a young age.
These children were born around Campbell (Hunt County) Texas and Fort Phantom Hill (Jones County) Texas- but of course that can change!
Corrections are all welcomed!
Any info on any of these folks, PLEASE email Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will sharewhat I have found with you. James Robert Blalock may have been from Louisiana/Mississippi.
Anything ring a bell?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|