John Burch Walker brought his family to Texas in 1860. By 1870 he was in Bell County where several of his children married before moving on to other counties of Texas.
John Burch was born 1822 in North Carolina, married in 1845 in Kentucky, moved to Missouri for 10 years in 1850.
His children were:
1. Samuel B. Walker, born in KY, married Lucinda Donaho in TX
2. George W. Walker, born in KY, married Amanda Donaho in TX
3. William W. Walker, born in IL, married Sarah (Adams) Kirkpatrick in TX
4. Margaret C. Walker, born MO, married Jordan Whiteley in TX
5. Benjamin F. Walker, born MO, married #1 Laura Cook, #2 Elizabeth Dunn, #3 Mary Roetta Weast, all in TX
6. John Henry Walker, born MO, married Annie Laura Weast in TX.
I have much to share if you will exchange.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|