A 1929 USGS map shows " Gallagher Ranch " 1.5 miles SSW of San Geronimo ( On Hwy. 16, or Bandera Hwy. ). This is on the East edge of Medina County. The ranch was large and extended to the North edge of San Antonio. It was used by the first Spanish settlers as a horse ranch and has a lot of history. Recently a portion of the southern part was donated to the City of San Antonio as a park.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|