What a nice surprise to get a reply to this posting after 8 years! Here is some basic information I have on the Brown family:
George Washington Brown (b. 11 Mar 1829 GA d.8 Jun 1912 Anson, Jones, TX) married: Jane W. Irvin/Irvine(b. 22 Sep 1832 GA. d. 26 Dec. 1915 Anson, Jones, TX.) Their children:
1. Elizabeth Atilla Brown(b. 4 Mar 1854 GA. d.23 Sep 1938 Anson, Jones, TX) married:
Calvin Jones Cochran Munroe (my g-grandparents)
2. Delilah Brown (b. abt 1858 GA d. bef 1870)
3. Claudie Caledonia Brown (b. 13 Jun 1859 GA. d.25 Feb 1933 Jones County, TX) married
Thomas Munroe Harrell
4. P. A. Brown (b. abt 1864 GA d. bef 1880 GA or TX)
5. Laura Eugenia Brown (b 31 Mar 1867 GA d. 7 Nov 1938 Jones Co. TX) married:
Walter Washington Harrell
6. T. M. (b. Jul 1869 d. ???)
7. Thomas A. (b. abt 1870 GA d. 8 Apr 1954 Knox City, Knox Co. TX) married:
Mary Carolyn "Carrie" Ware
I have a feeling that the T. M. Brown, found only in the 1870 census, may actually be the same person as Thomas A. Brown. Thomas M. Harrell and Walter W. Harrell are brothers and they are nephews to Calvin J. Munroe.
Please feel free to correct any mistakes you see.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|