Hand book of Texas online:
ROCKY POINT, TEXAS. Rocky Point, on Farm Road 47 sixteen miles northwest of Canton in northwest Van Zandt County, had a Grangeqv by 1874 and appeared on 1936 state highway maps as the site of a school, a church, a single business establishment, a cemetery, and scattered dwellings. Local schools were consolidated with the Wills Point Independent School District by the 1950s. By 1987 Rocky Point Cemetery and a business survived.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|