The Indian Gap Cemetery, on FM218, is on the south side of Indian Gap Baptist Church in Indian Gap. Depart Hamilton from the SW corner of courthouse square traveling west on TX36 toward Comanche. At the flashing traffic light at the west edge of town, fork left onto FM218--the Pottsville road. Continue through Pottsville on FM218 to Indian Gap. Indian Gap Cemetery was established in 1896 on land given by John M. Boler and Henry Reinert
This is the information on Indian Gap that is on the Hamilton County Website. There is a prartial list of the cemetery there. Might want to check it out.
Hope this helps.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|