I am looking for information about Joseph Lloyd b. Nov. 1848 in Kentucky. According to the census he was in Grayson County 1900 and 1910. His wife is listed as Mary E. b. Mar. 1850 in Arkansas. They had the following children:
1. Ellen or Colleen? Lloyd b. July 1880 Texas
2. John W. Lloyd b. Nov. 1882 TX
3. Jodie M. Lloyd b. May 1890 TX
4. Lillie Lloyd b. Feb 1894 TX
5. Nancy A. 1897 (A could stand for Alvanilla?) Lloyd b. Feb 1897 TX
6. Lizzie H. Lloyd b. abt 1904 TX
7. Dora Lloyd b. abt 1905 TX
Prior to living in Grayson County, Joseph Lloyd had lived in Collin County, Texas. I am interested in his daughter, Jodie M. Lloyd b. May 1890. My great grandmother, Myrtle Lloyd who married James Ray McWhirter was born on May 15, 1890. She and her husband lived in Collin County. I am wondering if it is possible that the initial "M" in "Jodie M. Lloyd" could stand for "Myrtle". Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|