George Moore, born 1894, was accidentally electrocuted while working on the power lines in Sherman, Texas, 4 Jan. 1916.
Is there a kind soul who would look for a nhewspaper article about this young man's unfortunate death? He was not married, so there won't be much of an obit if there is one at all, but he was born in Illinois to Harry D. Moore and his wife, Jesse of Quincy, Adams Co., IL. He was their only son.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|