The first cemetery in Lefors was located at 801 Main street. Because of the proposed highway 273 between Pampa and McLean the cemetery was moved to its persent location in 1935. 18 graves were relocated. There are several unmarked graves in the cemetery.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|