Trying to get further information the following family line:
1. John S. Lee (5/12/1816, 10/29/1907) m Ann (Steckman?) Lee (10/26/1820, 11/23/07, both are buried in Eckert Cemetary in Gillespie Co.
I found a John S. Lee listed as the postmaster of Willow City which is just across the road from Eckert.
They had three children, that I know of...
2. Clark Elgin Lee (??, ??)m Laura Ann Lee (??, ??) maiden name Lee, in Blanco Co TX, June 12, 1878. They had six or so kids...
3. Grace Pearl Lee (02/28/1882)
3. Leonard Blaine Lee (10/16/1893)
3. Katie Clara Lee (10/30/1884)
3. Robert Elgin Lee (5/16/1886, 07/29/62)
3. Myrtle B. Lee (10/30/1890)
3. Myrtle B. Lee (10/20/1892)
Their story goes that Laura left Clark and of course, as the family line goes "they never spoke of her (Laura) again". I've heard from cousins that her body was brought back to Willow City, Gillespie TX, but haven't been able to confirm that. Clark is buried in Cameron County a daughter nicknamed "Clink" and her husband Seeb Aycock.
2. Ira Lee, who is also buried in Eckert Cemetary in Gillespie Co. Had a son named Fritzhugh.
3. Unnamed daughter who married a "Ruff" in Gillespie. I believe that she was disowned upon the marriage.
Any information on the above people would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|