I am looking for descendants of Leslie W. WATSON, b. 1857 in VA and d. 1939 in TX, and Nora QUISENBERRY, b. 1865 prob. in MO and d. 1935 in TX. Both are buried in the Slidell Cemetery, Wise County, TX. They were married 2 Oct 1881 in TX. Leslie is the son of Captain Thomas H. WATSON and Sarah-Sallie Harvey ROACH. Sarah is the d/o the Reverend Elijah White ROACH of Charlotte County, VA.
Known children are:
1) Earnest L. Watson, b. 1884
2) Bula G. Watson, b. 1886
3) Eugie F. d.i. Watson, b. 1888
4) William B. Watson, b. 1890
5) Steven H. Watson, b. 1892
6) Ruth Watson, b. 1894
7) Thomas R. Watson, b. 1896
8) Ola Gertrude, b. 1899
9) Loren J. d.i. Watson, b. 1902
10) Lena M, Watson, b. about 1905
Nora is the d/o Cloa Jane BUSH and Stephen C. QUISENBERRY.
The family is on the 1900 Denton County, TX Census. Nora and Leslie are on the 1930 Census for Wise County TX.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|