I am looking for the descendants of my ggrandmother Agnes Kasulis Shlakat, the wife of Andrew Shulmistras.
She is buried in the mausoleum in Restland cemetery in Dallas. She was born in Vilnius, Lithuania in 1890, according to the census. She married (in Chicago, Cook county, Illinois?) between 1910-1912. Any information/photos on "Gramma K," her husband, or her descendants would be appreciated.
My grandmother, Audrey Martha Shulmistras, was born 8 January 1913 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois. She married Andrew Jackson Taylor on 31 December 1933 in Chicago, Cook county, Illinois. She died 27 October 1992 in Plano, Collin county, Texas, and was buried with her husband in Restland cemetery in Dallas.
Agnes Kasulis Shlakat's children, I believe, were:
1) Audrey Martha Shulmistras
2) John Shulmistras (m) born in 1912 in Illinois
3) Augna Shulmistras (female) born in 1914 in Illinois
4) Joseph Shulmistras (male) born in 1916 in Illinois
5) Martha Shulmistras (f). Martha married Stan Ralph, and they adopted Shelly Ralph and Bobby Ralph and lived in Dallas near Lake Ray Hubbard in 1976.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|