Loraine; I found your Clyde Rodney Kirby b.Sept.9,1899 in Sparta,White co., Tennessee. He married Willie Beatrice "Sis" Castleman b. jan 27,1904 in Moran Shakleford co., Texas.They were married Oct. 9,1921. He died Jun.12-1964 in Hart,Castro co., Texas and she died Mar.12, 1970 in Odessa,Ector co., Texas.They had 8 children.
1. Linville Huey Kirby, b.6-24-1923
2. Billy Ray Kirby, b. 3-3-1928
3. Willy Fay Kirby, b. Private
4. Kenneth Rodney Kirby, b. private
5. Mary Etta Kirby, b. private
6. Martha Ann Kirby, b. private
7. Ira Franklin Kirby, b. private
8. Lawrence Sandy Kirby, b. private
The first two were born in Hollis, Harmon co., Oklahoma.
I was born in Hollis but not raised there. I lived at Gould and went to grammar school there. My Aunt Vera (Cunningham)
Bullington was my home room teacher then. The High school in Gould burned when I was going to school there. They were in the process of rebuilding it when our family moved to Amarillo, Texas.
Hope this info will give you a start and keep you busy for a while.
Bill Ready Portland,Oreogn
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|