I am searching for information on the family of John Riley Flowers and Mary Ann Cowden. John was b. 10 Jan 1863 AR., d. 14 Oct 1916 Callahan Co., TX, buried Old Cottonwood Cemetery, Callahan Co., TX. He married 1 Aug 1886 Erath Co., TX to Mary Ann COWDEN, b. 9/19 Feb 1866 Benton Co., AR., d. 27 March 1944 Cross Cut, Brown Co., TX., buried Old Cottonwood Cemetery, Callahan Co., TX.
John Riley Flowers MAY have been born a BUSTLE/BUSSEL, but took his stepfather's name of Flowers OR he may truly be a Flowers.
Mary Ann was the daughter of James "Jaimie" Cowden and Matilda Catherine HENRY of Benton and Washington Cos., AR., and Erath Co., TX.
John and Mary Ann had the following children:
1) Rachel Flowers married ? MEADOR.
2) Jesse Lee Flowers married Jennie E. ?
3) Monroe Ed Flowers
4) Almittie Pearl Flowers married ? TABOR.
5) Arminnie Flowers married Charlie Clinton WHEELER.
6) Eugene Jack Flowers married Vera Fay TYREE.
7) Oscar Flowers, died as an infant.
8) Alice Mae Flowers married ? IRVIN.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|