It seems that John Charles Leslie Tarrant is my 5th cousin!
We share ancestors down to John Tremayne b1762 and then my line goes down through his older sister Mary b1761. She married -
1. William Sampson b1756 in Phillack in 1778.
2. Matthew Sampson (1789) m. Mary Richards b1786 in 1814 in Phillack
3. Eliza Sampson b1828, m. William Grenfell b1832, in 1862 in Redruth. [Eliza and William moved to London with Eliza's two children from a previous marriage, Ellen & Susan Thomas.]
4. Ernest Grenfell b.1874 in New Hampton, Middx, m. Edith Jane Thomas b.1882, in Enfield in 1900.
5. Lily Grenfell b.1906 in Enfield m. Harry John Bagnelle b.1905 Enfield, in 1925 in Enfield.
6. Victor Harold Bagnelle b1936 Enfield (Me)
How far back have you been with the Tremayne's? We maybe able to help in that connection.
Vic & Linda Bagnelle
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|