I do not usually post messages on boards, but I am hoping someone out there can help me.
I am researching the Trainors from PEI.
I have a John Trainor born 1813 or 1816 in Ireland and travelled to America with his father and 2 brothers, he married Bridget Margaret McKenna around 1840.
1) Patrick Trainor born 1842 married Mary Cash and died at sea around 1888. They had 5 children
James: William Ernest: George Howard: Maude and Charles
2) Susannah Trainor born 1846 married John Mooney SR in 1872 and died in 1881 before the PEI Census of that year. They had 3 children: Rose Ella; James Patrick: Bridget Ann.
3) Margaret Trainor born 1848 married Thomas Troy and died in March 17, 1934. They had 4 children:
William; Elizabeth; Susan and Emily.
4) Mary Trainor born 1850 and moved to the Boston area and died in 1923 in Boston Mass. USA
5) Catherine Trainor born 1852 moved to Lowell and Boston Mass. and died in 1929.
6) John Trainor b 1855 married Mary Mullins and died 1940. They had 4 children: Joseph P.; James; Susannah and Peter Stephen.
and 7) Delia Trainor born 1856 married Richard James Cullen and died 1936 in Peabody Mass. USA
They had 4 children James Francis; Rudolf; Mary Alice (Mae) and Lillian Isabel (Lilly)
If any one has information regarding the above Trainors from PEI, could you please contact myself at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|