Here is an email that I have received from my fiance Chris Towler's Aunt as we have a towler missing link as well. I know there is a Harold Towler but have no other information. There is a Robert, Stephen, Caleb so far.
Here is something I found maybe it will help you.
• Dec. 17, 1827; Caleb Towler & Nancy Tinsley, dt Anthony G.; Saml. G. Tinsley, Surety.
• Oct. 12, 1835; John McGhee & Ann Towler; Garland Morgan, Surety; Consent of James Towler.
• Oct. 7, 1839; Phillip Hedrick & Mary Ann Toler; James Towler, Surety; Married by Abner Anthony, Oct. 23, 1839.
• Dec. 28, 1842; Garland H. Toler & Betsey Ann Freeman, dt Richard; James O. Freeman, Surety.
• Jul. 10, 1846; Marcus A. Gregory & Elvira Towler, dt James; James Towler, Surety; Married by Thomas C. Goggin, July 22, 1846.
• Jul. 14, 1851; Thomas D. Walden & Frances Towler; James Towler, Surety; Married by Abner Anthony, July 15, 1851.
O. Jolly TOWLER
13 May 1891 - ____
• BIRTH: 13 May 1891, Catt's Fork, Lawrence Co., Ky.
1888 Esther Y. Elkins to John W. Towler, Vol 10, PG 176
Father: John TOWLER
Mother: Easter ELKINS
Family 1 : Ada WOODS
• MARRIAGE: 18 Jun 1913, Catt's Fork, Lawrence Co., Ky.
1. +Denver Harold TOWLER
2. +Mary Blanche TOWLER
3. +Edsell Wayne TOWLER
4. +James Woods TOWLER
_John TOWLER ________|
|--O. Jolly TOWLER
| (1891 - ....)
|_Easter ELKINS ______|
It looks like you are certainly on the right track. Sharon (Towler-Steo) and I think we
decend from Caleb O Towler 1796-1860. She decends from Robert and I come
from Henry. Both Calebs children. We are not sure if they had the same
mother though....We think he had 2 wives named Nancy. If anyone has pictures we would love to share our with you!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|