I am trying to find information on Samuel Peacock who was the son of Benjamin Peacock [1736 MD - 1818 VA] and Cassandria Kidwell? [b. abt 1740 MD].
Samuel m. Ruth Tongue on 30 Nov 1796 in Loudoun County, VA. They were married by John Little john, a Methodist Preacher. When and where did Samuel and Ruth die?
Do you know if Samuel, son of Benjamin & Cassandria, went to Ohio? If so, where in Ohio? I am trying to determine if Samuel and Ruth went to Pike Co, OH before 1820.
I have found a Samuel Peacock in the OH census:
1. 1820 Peacock, Samuel Household 638 Mifflin Pike Co OH
2. 1830 Peacock, Samuel pg 159 Perry Twp Pike Co OH
3. 1840 Perry Twp, Pike County, OH Census pg 31
- Peacock, Samuel and possibly his 2 sons????
- Peacock, Hesekiah
- Peacock, John
4. 1850 Perry Twp, Pike County, OH Census
Page 384A - 22 Nov 1850
Line House Family Surname Given Age Sex Occupation Born
30 1762 1762 PEACOCK Hezekiah 52 M farmer Virginia
[may be grandson of Benjamin & Cassandra & son of Samuel???]
31 1762 1762 PEACOCK Marg
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|