A cousin of mine and I are working on the descendants of the various branches of the TARVER family who settled in and around WILSON COUNTY, TENNESSEE.
We would like to include your line of descendants too.
Especially looking for descendants of:
BENJAMIN TARVER (b.ca. 1761, Northampton Co., NC) and HANNAH SMITH TARVER (b.ca. 1766, Brusnwick Co., VA)
and his brother,
COL. SAMUEL TARVER (bca. 1750-60, Northamton Co., NC)(d. 1833, Wilson Co., TN) who represented Northampton Co., in the NC Legislature, and his wife, FRANCES (FANNY) MURDEN HAILE (first husband, JONAS HAILE, died in Northampton Co., NC)
BENJAMIN TARVER (d.by 1804, Wilson Co., TN)and his children:
(1) BYRD TARVER (d. by 1804 in Burke/Jefferson Co., GA)
(2) NANCY (ANN) TARVER and her two husbands: (1) John Wright
(d. 1795, Washington Co., GA) and (2) John Dew, died Wilson Co., TN.
(3) CELIA TARVER (d.after 1845, Sumner Co., TN?) and her two husbands: (1) John Harris (d. 1827, Wilson Co., TN) and (2) Patrick Youree (d. Sumner Co., TN)
(4) MARY TARVER (d. Rutherford Co., TN) who married 10-24-1803, Davidson Co., TN, William Span(n)
(5) BENJAMIN TARVER (d. 1824, Sumner Co., TN) married SARAH ODUM
WILLIAM TARVER (d. 1848, Wilson Co., TN) and his wife, SUSANNAH DEW, daughter of ARTHUR DEW
THOMAS TARVER (d. Hickman Co., KY) and his wife, SUSANNAH.
JOSHUA ATKINSON (d. by 1803, Wilson Co., TN) whose administrator owas BENJAMIN TARVER, Jr, son of BENJAMIN (d. by 1804, WCT).
Some of these TARVER families came directly from North Carolina (Northampton, Warren, Wake Counties) to Wilson Co.
Others came by way of North Carolina to South Carolina or Georgia to Wilson Co., TN.
Anticipated completion of research 2010.
Bob Carver ye olde professor
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|