U.S. States: Tennessee: Williamson County
I am looking for the parents of Onesimus Fudge. I suspect that either James Fudge or William Fudge was his father. This much I know:
1. Onesimus Fudge my great great grandfather was born in Lancaster County, SC on August 8, 1811.
2. 1810 Census shows James Fudge in Lancaster County, SC in 1810. I don't find William Fudge.
3. Court Records show James Fudge and William Fudge in Lancaster County, SC in 1811.
4. The 1820 Census shows James Fudge and Jacob Fudge in Davidson County, TN.
5. Onesimus Fudge shows up in Lauderdale County, TN in 1840 Census.
6. Onesimus shows up in Court Records in Lauderdale County, TN as early as 1834.
7. Onesimus Fudge is in Texas County, MO in 1850 Census.
8. Onesimus Fudge is in Dent County, MO in 1860 and 1870 Census.
9. James Fudge was in Williamson County in 1850 Census.
If you can shed any light on this or have information about the children of James or William Fudge please contact me.