I am looking for the family/descendants of David Smith, who may have been from New Hanover Co, or Brunswick Co, NC, who married Annie Piner, who may have been from Carteret Co, NC. One of their children is supposed to have been born in Davie Co, NC. I have very little date or place information on these families, but would love to have more.
1. David1 Smith married Annie Piner.
Children of David1 Smith and Annie Piner were as follows:
2. i. George Washington2, b. 13 AUG 1818; m. Lucinda Holder, d/o Joseph Holder & Catharine Shouse (both of NC).
3. ii. William Robinson, b. Davie Co, NC; m. Sarah Glendin; m. Polly A. Rader.
4. iii. Joseph, m. Sarah LEAP.
5. iv. John, m. Christena BULLECK.
6. v. Aboshen, m. Mary LEAP.
7. vi. Janet, m. Henry GLENDENIN.
8. vii. Louiza, m. Issac LEAP.
2. George Washington2 Smith (David1) was born on 13 AUG 1818. He married Lucinda Holder, daughter of Joseph H. Holder and Lucinda Catharina Shouse, in 1840. He died on 9 DEC 1895 at age 77. He was buried Cedar Co, MO.
Children of George Washington2 Smith and Lucinda Holder were as follows:
i. Sarah Catherine3; m. Allen COMBS; bur. Oak Creek Cem, Raymond, Lancaster Co, NE; m. Ezra Dove, son of James Dove and Esther Kellogg; b. 3 FEB 1844; d. 31 DEC 1922 at age 78.
ii. Eliza Ann; b. 5 APR 1848 near Jonesbur, TN near Murphreesboro, TN (Rutherford Co, TN?); m. John Dove, son of James Dove and Esther Kellogg, 1 JUL 1866 brides home, Newtown, Fountain Co, IN; m. Charles Harvey Kinney, son of Daniel Kinney and Eliza Ann Barrick, 23 FEB 1915; d. 6 AUG 1927 at age 79; bur. Oak Creek Cem, Raymond, Lancaster Co, NE.
iii. David Agustus; b. 29 MAY 1850; d. 1871.
iv. Benjamin Franklin; b. 12 MAR 1857; d. 26 MAY 1934 at age 77.
v. George Washington; b. 26 MAR 1859; m. Mary Ann AYERS 1881 Rossville, Vermilion Co, IL; d. 9 JAN 1936 at age 76.
vi. Elizabeth Jane; b. 17 FEB 1853; d. 1861.
vii. Henry Clifton; b. 4 JAN 1855; d. 1865.
3. William Robinson2 Smith (David1) was born Davie Co, NC. He married1 Sarah Glendin Rush Co, IN. He married Polly A. Rader on 15 MAR 1876.
There were no children of William Robinson2 Smith and Sarah Glendin.
Children of William Robinson2 Smith and Polly A. Rader were as follows:
i. Erastus Edwin3; b. 9 MAR 1878 Boone City, Boone Co, IN; m. Rosa Lenora Miller 11 DEC 1901; d. 23 APR 1956 Boone City, Boone Co, IN, at age 78.
ii. Virginia; b. 4 MAY 1882; m. George Macaulay Ottinger 2 NOV 1907 Boone Co, IN.
iii. Minnie Bell; b. 1880; m. Hugh Bertin Essix 7 OCT 1905; d. 1931.
iv. Lucinda Elizabeth; m. Hugh Bertin Essix; b. 1879; d. 1960.
v. Robert Emert; b. 11 OCT 1885; m. Verna E. Kouns 23 MAR 1911; d. 1966.
vi. Joseph; b. 1886; m. Delcia Jane Artman 4 JAN 1912 Boone Co, IN; d. 28 MAR 1948.
vii. Iva; d. Muncie, IN; b. 15 FEB 1890; m. David Sharp 24 JAN 1912.
4. Joseph2 Smith (David1) married Sarah LEAP.
Children of Joseph2 Smith and Sarah LEAP were as follows:
5. John2 Smith (David1) married Christena BULLECK.
Children of John2 Smith and Christena BULLECK were as follows:
6. Aboshen2 Smith (David1) married Mary LEAP.
Children of Aboshen2 Smith and Mary LEAP were as follows:
iii. Lee Grant.
7. Janet2 Smith (David1) married Henry GLENDENIN.
Children of Janet2 Smith and Henry GLENDENIN were as follows:
8. Louiza2 Smith (David1) married Issac LEAP.
Children of Louiza2 Smith and Issac LEAP were as follows:
vii. Mary Frances
My Piner page is http://greggkinney.com/piner.htm
and my Smith Page is
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|