Always glad to try to help, but a few questions and comments first:
1. What is the race of Pearl and her parents?
2. Was Pearl's birth or maiden name "HAMILTON"?
3. When and where did Pearl die?
4. When, where, and who did Pearl marry?
5. (Related to 3 and 4) The Social Security Death Index shows only two people with a first name of Pearl and a birthdate of August 1, 1929. Interestingly, both died in 2006, but neither in Tennessee.
6. What do you know of her parents: names; birth and marriage dates and places; anything else?
7. Do you know of any siblings of Pearl?
8. The Tennessee Death Index for 1929-1932 shows several HAMILTON deaths (black and white) in Hamilton County. I can easily read the death certificates, which often provide invaluable family information (but see 1 and 6).
9. Similarly, I usually can easily read marriage records, assuming a Hamilton County marriage; obituaries; and Chattanooga City Directories; all for named people in the appropriate time period.
10. Do you have copies of Pearl's Social Security Number application, death certificate, obituary, other documents?
11. What happened to Pearl after her parents' deaths? Who raised her? Where?
12. Any other information that may help me (or someone else) help you?
13. If any of this search is successful, I can provide photocopies of material for only the copy and mail costs.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|