Am looking for info on Wm. A. Cooper and wife Elizabeth Lunn Cooper, supposedly from Christmasville, TN. Moved to TX in Dec. 1838, Houston Co.; then became Leon Co.
It is not known when or where William A. Cooper was born. He served as a private in the Tennessee Militia during the War of 1812. On Oct. 10, 1817 he married Elizabeth Lunn (b. 1796 NC, died 1878 Leon Co. TX) in Franklin, Williamson Co., TN. In an affidavit which Elizabeth Cooper gave in later life, she stated that they had eleven children. Only nine are known and
they were all born in TN.
1. John G. was born in 1820.
2. William H. born in 1821
3. Mark S., born in 1826, married Nancy Keagins
4. Allen A., born in 1829, married Macon F. Chandler.
5. Doctor J., born in 1834, never married.
6. Harvey A., born in 1836, never married.
7. Jane A., born in 1838, married either a Keiggins or Higgins.
8.George C., born in 1839, married Jane.
9. Nathaniel A., birth year unknown
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|