In Richard Fulcher's 1770-1790 Census of the Cumberland Settlements, page 116:
STONE, Euriah - first came to the Cumberland area on what is now Stone's River in 1767, to trap with a Frenchman. He later returned to the Cumberland area with the Mansker party in 1769/1770.
STONE, Joel - (heirs of) sold land in 1790, on Mill Creek.
STONE, Littleberry - (heirs of) sold land in 1789, on Clay Lick Branch of Sulphur Fork River (Tennessee County at the time)
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|