Here is a copy of an e-mail that I sent to Dorian for anyone else to read.
I am actually researching the Sargood family and am therefore very interested in
the descendants of Frederick Tish and Margaret Sargood. I have:
1. John Sargood Tish b. 8 June 1814 m. Sarah Knoff
2. William Tish b. 1 June 1815 m. Emeline ---
3. Unknown Tish b. 15 July 1817
4. Samuel Randolph Tish b. 10 June 1819 m. Alice Catherine Shafer
5. Eliza Jane Tish b. 10 April 1821 m. Ely Dial
6. Frederick Tish b. 10 Feb. 1823 m. Keziah Crawford
7. Preston Tish b. 7 Jan. 1827 m. Rebecka ---
8. Margarete Jane Tish b. Jan 1830 m. William Gilmore
9. James Tish b. 11 Feb. 1830
10. Abner Tish b. 12 Feb. 1832 m. Katherine Fyfer
11. Cyrena Tisch b. 16 Nov. 1834 m. Alexander Wright
Any additions or corrections welcome. I have the Sargoods back to Margaret's
parents and am trying to complete that group sheet.
The similarity of names and the practice of sharing names among relatives prompts me to write this.
I have a Grandfather named Wm. Preston Tish (See #2 and 7 above) He was born in Searsboro Iowa July 25, 1866. He married Jennie Belle Alderman born April 17, 1870 in Fremont Iowa. One of their many children was my Mother, Nellie Irene Tish born March 14, 1909 in Montezuma Iowa.
I have a Great-grandfather named Samuel R Tish (see #4 above) Married to an Alice C (See #4 again) I have no other information on Samuel.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|