In the book "Prince William: A Past to Preserve" by the County Historical Commission:
Page 85 - There is a picture of a home called Tillett Hall, which was built between 1879-90. "A portion of the house was built around the turn of the century by John R. Tillett, a Confederate veteran who owned Portner & Tillett Stone Quarry with Robert Portner." (There is further information on the house.
(There were no other listings for this surname.)
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|