I am searching for information concerning John M Taylor (son of Henderson Taylor from Anson County NC) who married Harriet Preslar (daughter of Hosea Preslar from Anson County NC).
The 1880 TN census and the 1900 TN census show them living in Henderson County, Lexington TN. I cannot find them after 1900 and would like to know where they are buried.
John M Taylor b. 1835 NC or TN
Harriet Preslar Taylor b. 1842 NC
1. Sarah E b. 1860 TN married Andy Buel Powers. Sarah is buried in Antioch Cemetery.
2. Ruben R Taylor b. 1863 TN died age 13, buried in Ridley Cemetery.
3. Mary E Taylor b. 1867 TN married J. E. Duck. Mary is buried in Madie Cemetery.
4. Harriet Rhoda b. 1870 MS married Andy Buel Powers after her sister Sarah died. Rhoda is buried in Antioch Cemetery.
5. Georgia F Taylor b. 1876 TN
6. John M Taylor b. 1878 TN
Any information on John, Harriet or their children would be appreciated.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|