Lars Eric Lindenau b.22 Mar 1821 Nora, Orebro, Vastmanlands, Sweden, son of Maria Margareta Hellbom. Married Johanna Margareta Andersdotter daughter of Margareta Jonsdotter. Johanna was born 20 Sep 1816 Malmborg, Parish Floda, Sod County, Sweden. Lars died in Stockholm,Sweden 24 May 1881.
Lars and Johanna were married 1840 in Arila, Sweden. They had seven children:
1. Johanna Wilhemina LINDENAU b.6 Jun 1841 Arila, Sweden.She married Olaf Olsson. They had five children.
2. Victor Ferdinand LINDENAU b.2 Jul 1843 Stevinska, Sweden. He married Carolina Forsslund. They had three children.
3. Erik Edward LINDENAU b. 17 Mar 1848 Nora, Orebro, Sweden Died: 17 Jun 1849 Nora, Sweden. Died as a child.
4. Erik Fridliaf LINDENAU b.10 Mar 1850 Nora, Orebro, Sweden died 4 Jul 1850 Nora, Sweden. Died as infant.
5. Augusta Sofia LINDENAU b. 4 May 1851 Nora, Orebro Lan, Sweden. Married Elias August FREDERICKSSON. They had eight children.
6. Eric Wilhelm LINDENAU b.24 May 1856 Nora, Orebro, Sweden. Eric first married Wilhemina Holmberg, they had three children. Eric then married Anna Mathilda Lundberg, they had seven children.
7. Beda Charlotta LINDENAU b. 28 Jun 1858 Nora, Sweden. Beda first married Victor Alfred Gustafson, they had eleven children. Beda then married Gustaf Julius Elmen.
According to the Lansarkivet 1 uppsala, Clerical Survey Records for Nora parish,1860-1871 (vol.AI:20, page213)
Lars Eric LINDENAU was a tailor, and lay minister.
Lars was born a Hagberg, but around 1835, when he married, he took up using the name Lindenau. No known father has been found to date for Lars. Family stories state that Lars was the youngest of three sons. That the father of the three boys drowned at sea. The father was supposedly the son of a nobleman connected to the Drottingham Palace in Stockholm where records show Sophia spent several summers.
Records show that Lars Eric's mother, Maria Margareta Hellbom, worked as a "governess" in Stockholm, where she first became pregnant. Maria and Lars were reputed to have many arguments concerning the upbringing of Lars' children. The family of the father of Lars, and the other brothers, common law husband to Maria Margareta Hellbom, fought Lars and Johanna for rights to their children (Landsarkivet I Uppsala, Clerical Survey Records 1860-1871 (vol. A I:20, page 213)) for full custody. Lars and Johanna did bring the seven children to Stockholm to visit their family at the 'palace'. Oral stories by Sophia August LINDENAU states that her grandfather shared a birthdate with her (4th of May) and she remembered attending parties at the 'palace', only allowed to play with local children on the birthday celebration, otherwise the LINDENAU children were allowed to play on the grounds behind the gates. We have NOT pinpointed which family member of the then court family was 'father' to Lars.
Anyone with ANY further information please contact me! And anyone with connections to this family also please contact me.
Supposedly a will was found in Nora, Orebro in the local church by family members of one of the grandchildren of Lars and Johanna. Too many descendants were then in existence supposedly. Anyone with any information on this will please let me know how I can contact you.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|