Nils Blomgren, born 1861-11-15 Hammerdal, had come 1886 from page 28, ArkivDigital Borgvattnet AI:8 (1885-1894) Image 340 / page 28 (AID: v114158.b340.s28, NAD: SE/ÍLA/11044).
In the previous volume AD Borgvattnet AI:7 (1875-1884) Image 340 / page 28 (AID: v114157.b340.s28, NAD: SE/ÍLA/11044).
Here he had come 1884-11-18 from Hammerdal.
He has moving-out number 29, coming from Ede on page 43, in AD Hammerdal B:2 (1863-1894) Image 490 / page 45 (AID: v114537.b490.s45, NAD: SE/ÍLA/11058).
He is found as farmhand at Ede in AD Hammerdal AI:11a (1883-1893) Image 500 / page 43 (AID: v114528.b500.s43, NAD: SE/ÍLA/11058).
He had come 1882 from page 290 where he is found with parents and siblings at Hallen, in AD Hammerdal AI:11a (1883-1893) Image 2980 / page 290 (AID: v114528.b2980.s290, NAD: SE/ÍLA/11058):
- lodger retired [soldier?] Anders Blomgren, born 1831-04-27 Hammerdal, married 1855-11-11.
- wife Maria Jonsdotter, born 1826.
- 4 children born 1857-1867, two of the daughters have together 5 illegitimate children.
They are at Ede also in AD Hammerdal AI:8a (1850-1861) Image 1300 / page 121 (AID: v114522.b1300.s121, NAD: SE/ÍLA/11058):
- soldier number 93 Anders Blomgren, born 1831-04-27, married 1855-11-11.
- wife Maria Jonsdotter, born 1826 Ramunda(?).
- son Anders, born 1857-01-29.
// Bo Johansson
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|