Hey, this could be someone in my family!
All of the info I have comes from a family bible whose copyright is 1820, so the dates or places are in question:
William SWART was born 10 Jan 1782 in Poughkeepsie, Duchess, NY. His wife, Phebe X, was born 2 Jan 1787 in White Plains, Westchester, NY. William and Phebe were married 27 January 1804 in Coxsackie, Greene, NY. They had the following children:
· Maria SWART born 13 Oct 1804 in Coxsackie
· Nancy SWART born 7 Nov 1806 in Coxsackie (my 3rd greatgrandmother)
· Ruth SWART born 13 Oct 1808 in Bern
· William SWART Jr. born 20 Sep 1810 in Poughkeepsie
· Israel SWART born 7 May 1814 in Coeymans
· John SWART born 5 Jan 1816 in Poughkeepsie
· Malinette SWART born 29 Aug 1818 in Bern
William was 78 in 1860 and was living in Rensselaerville. His postal address was Preston Hollow. He called himself a carpenter. His real estate was valued at $800, which seems low, and his personal property at $50.
William died August 27 1861 in Rensselaerville at the age of 78. Phebe SWART died there too.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|