1. John Patterson (1763-1850) bdate of birth different from previos post, so I am not sure which one is correct.
2. Edward Patterson, 6th son (1813-1856) Rutgers Univ., lawyer; m. Mertena (Martina) Garita Talmage, b. 1814
3. Martha, b. abt. 1835
3. Talmage (Talmadge?), c. 1837
3. Edward, c. 1839; became a lawyer
3. Valentine, c. 1845
3. Martena, c. 1848
3. Brig. Gen. John H. Patterson (1843-1920); Medal of Honor; m. 1 Mary Elizabeth Forbes, d. 1883; dau. of William H. Forbes and Agnes Faribault; her father was an army officer and later U.S. commissioner to the Indians. She was buried Calvary Cemetery, St. Paul, Minnesota; John m. 2 Grace Learned, d. 1924. Grace and John buried Albany Rural Cemetery, Albany, N. Y. Issue by first wife,
4. Child died young.
4. Stuart Forbes Patterson (1874-1910), lawyer and newspaper man, unm.
4. Elizabeth Patterson, d. 1943; survived by her sister Helen and two cousins, Dr. Henry Stuart Patterson and Arthur Cox Patterson.
4. Helen M. Patterson, unm.
Stuart and Elizabeth buried Lakewood Cemetery ,Cooperstown, N. Y.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|