Seeking information on John STRAUB / STROUB / STROUP, born 1825-28 in Wuerttemberg, Germany. He is found in the 1860 and 1870 censuses of Schuylkill Co., PA, with wife Mary, born 1828-30 in Wuerttemberg. I can't find them in either the 1850 or 1880 censuses. Based on the censuses, they had these children:
1. Mary Catherine STRAUB, b. 1854; m. George W. WEITZEL
2. Emeline / Emma STRAUB, b. 1855-57
3. John STRAUB, b. Sep 1859
4. Carolina / Caroline STRAUB, b. 1861/2
5. William STRAUB, b. 1864/5
6. Anna STRAUB, b. 1866/7
7. Henry STRAUB, b. Mar 1870
Please see family group sheet at:
Seeking especially identity of John's wife, Mary.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|