1. Alexander Stott
2. William Stott
3. Thomas Stott of Dromore(1755-1829), poet, linen bleacher
4. John Stott of Greenville, d. 1860 at Coleraine; m. Catherine Darley (she married as his second wife, William Simms).
5. Thomas Stott of Millicent, Ballymoney (1829-1921) m. 1859 to Josephine Knox Russell, da of James Russell of Dunlewy House, Co. Donegal.
6. John Percy Stott, b. 1861; m. 1892 Eveline Mary Smith, only child of William Ranson Smith of Blythe, Northumberland.
7. Kathleen Mary Darley Stott m. 1926 Horace Townsend Stuart King, Capt. R.E., son of Robert Stuart King of Toboga, Kenya and Louisa Maude Townsend.
7. Doreen Alice Burleigh Stott m. 1919 Ralph Petherbridge Martin, Esq., Lt. Cmdr., R. N.
6. Julia Darley Stott, 4th dau., m. John Charles Harper Lepper, son of Charles William Lepper
5. Emily Hester Stott m. 1863 Commodore Henry Charles Burleigh, R. N., son of William Burleigh and Lucretia Wills, dau of James Wills (Burleigh family related to Obins family of Castle Obins and Boyd family of Prospect, Co. Antrim. Obins family related Acheson family, Gosford, as was the Macaulay family of Cushendall. Macaulay family related to Boyd family of Ballycastle and to the above Lepper family).
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|