Please read 3rd generation below. Was Sarah CALCOTT DRIVER married to a Mr. THOMAS as well as to Daniel STICKLEY?
Born/baptized in Moreton in Marsh, Gloucester., England, UK:
1) Ann b. ca 1836 m. 23 Feb. 1857 Thomas BAYLISS and had 11 children, 2) Joseph [Pap, immigrant to New York state, my 2nd great grandfather 1837-1909 m. Mary Ann GREGRY in 1857] and had 17 children,
3) Thomas III b. ca 1840 m. 21 Jun 1859 4) Eliza LOCK[E] and had 12 children,
5) George bpt. 26 Sept. 1841,
6) Job bpt. 25 Dec. 1845,
7) Richard VI b. ca 1846,
8) Sarah bpt. 1 Oct. 1848,
9) Elizabeth bpt. 1 June 1850 - did she marry Frances Lewis HOARE?, and
10) Patty [aka Martha] b. -?-, bpt. -?-
m. James MARSHALL and d. 1931.
Sarah DRIVER [my 3 great grandmother]
Baptism = 1 Mar 1815 Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire, England [UK]. Death = 1863 Dec Quarter Chipping Norton volume 3a page 432; she wasn't in Little Compton burial records, so must have been buried elsewhere. Seeking to prove she was 1st married to a Mr. -?- THOMAS. She married either 1st or 2nd Daniel STICKLEY [1807-1886] 19 Dec. 1835 in England [my paternal 2 great grandfather].
Charles CALCOTT & Maria DRIVER bpt. 15 Aug. 1795 in England [UK], m. -?-, and d. -?-.
This is a rough draft; your additions and corrections are welcome.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|