1. Yes, Freelove L.'s family name was Bemis.
2. My desc. is 1)Freelove Spink married John Antisdel (c. 1825 in Oneida Co NY) and then moved to Detroit, MI around 1836; 2) Sophronia Marie Antisdel married Calvin Alexander Cook; 3) James Arthur Cook married Mary Louise Jennings; 4) Mary Sophronia Louise Cook married Arthur Ralph Lafferty; 5) Phyllis Rosemary Lafferty married William James Lenaghan. They were my grandparents.
3. I have alot of other information on the ancestry of William Spink Sr but I'm lacking PRIMARY information on him and his children. Do you have anything?
4. Which William Spink is the one for whom you need a first wife? The wife I found (only from SECONDARY sources which are somewhat problematic at this point) for Wm Jr. was Polly Walker. She was alledgedly the mother of my Freelove.
5. Do you have any other information about the Spink family in Oneida/Jefferson Counties at this time?
Thanks for your help.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|