I have a book "Sonnier/Saulnier Genealogy" compiled by Herman and Mary Sonnier Touchet. Your Sonnier lineage is in this book. Also, on www.rootsweb.com I have an FTM file under the database of "leecrockett" which picks up your line at Alexandre Sonnier, the grandfather of your Ruth.
On the WorldConnect Project at www.rootsweb.com there are the marriage records and successions for some of this family located on the Acadia Parish site.
Here is your Sonnier line:
1. Ruth Sonnier b. January 1921 md. Willis Boudreaux
2. Saint Tobin Joseph Sonnier md. Electa Lavergne
3. Alexandre Sonnier md. Eveline Legnion
4. Edward (Edval) Sonnier md. Marie Celestine Cormier
5. Joseph Sonnier, Sr. md. Julienne Guidry
6. Silvain Sonnier, Jr. md. Humilde Comeaux
7. Silvain Sonnier, Sr. md. Magdeline Bourg
The children of Ruth Sonnier and Willis Boudreaux are listed as:
Mary Agnes Boudreaux
I am kin to you through the line of Joseph Sonnier, Jr. who was the brother of the above mentioned Edward (Edval) Sonnier. If you send me your snail mail address, I will copy the pages out of this book that relate to your Sonnier family.
I am in the DAR through Silvain Sonnier, Sr. I have done alot of research on my Cajun ancestry.
I hope this helps some.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|