Hello, new to the forum - just joined today. Decided to try and "trace my roots", so I'm a newbie.
Anyone have a family tree diagram you think I should try? If so, please pass it to me.
I'm lucky in the fact, that my Aunt had a family tree started, but it ONLY goes to my grandfather, and has his parents names. Luckily I stumbled on my great grandfather's name on here, so looks like it will be easy to find names through 5 generations (6 counting my children). Just digging to find "factual dates/records", may be a little tougher though.
1) I'm Troy..... Check
2) Son of Murl Ray Smart (born 1926).....Check
3) Grandson of Lee Horse Smart ((born 1881).... Check
4) Great Grandson of William Gettys Smart (born ???)..Check
5) G,G Grandson of Hiriam Smart (born ??).. ???
6) G,G,G, Grandson of ? Smart (Hiriam's father, Williams son) born ????.... ???
7) G,G,G,G Grandson of William ? Smart (born in 1720)..???
Trying to get 5,6&7 confirmed.... Help?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|