Hello, The following is the only info in Pat Frappier's Book:
Unidentified Jones P. Slusser
1. Jones P. Slusser REF. 10, m 30-Apr-1837, in William County, Ohio, Mary M. Pritiman.
+ 2. i Mazzine
2. Mazzine Slusser REF. 10, Occ: Judge, m 22-Sep-1875, in Williams County, Ohio, Ina May SchaEffer, b. cir 1857, prob Defiance County, Ohio, They lived in Downers Grove, Illinois. Ina: She was the daughter of Michael Wilson Shaeffer and Nancy E. Grimes.
3. i Paul Slusser REF: 10. He served in WWI.
4. ii Herbert Slusser Ref: 10.. He served in WWI.
5. iii Hartry Slusser Ref: 10. He served in WWI.
6. iv. Horace Slusser Ref: 10.
7. v. Carl Sluser Ref: 10. He served in WWI.
Ref 10. Patricia F. Frappier, 4116 Meadowcroft Rd., Kettering, OH 45429
(aft. May 1997: Box 46 Evergreen Pt. Rd D-13, Jonesboro, ME 04648)
Thats all there is, there ain't no mo......
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|