Thanks again so much for all of your help! I did end up subscribing to Genline this week, but I still can't seem to find the information like you did. Can you help me figure out how to do better searches?
This is what I'm doing, and it's not finding anything.
1. Go to http://www.genline.com & subscribe.
2. Download Genline FamilyFinder 3.0 from http://www.genline.com/komigang
3. Launch Start | Programs | Genline | Genline FamilyFinder
4. From FamilyFinder, File Menu | Open Search Window
5. Click "Search Person"
6. Enter in:
First name: Lars
Last Name: Persson
Birth Date: 1859-05-12
Birth Parish: Valbo
1. Any query like this doesn't find anything.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|