Dana, you have the birth and death dates of Daniel P's wives. Their parents were: 1st, Eliza's
father was Jeremiah Wingart, mother was Margaret Oswalt.
2nd. Mary Justus' father was Leon and her mother was Eliza King.
Daniel's father was John Peter,II and his mother was Anna Barbara (no last name) Daniel Peter was their oldest child.
2. J. Simon, b. ca 1829. Md. Nancy C.
3. Noah, b. 14 Mar 1831.died July 1901. Md. Harriet McCarthy, 30 Jan 1855.
4. Rosannah, b. 31 Dec 1832, d. 10 Aug 1890; bur. Mt. Bluff Cemetery, Flora, Madison Co, Ms. She md. Thomas Calvin Long, 12 Jan 1853 (they were my gg grandparents.)
5. Elizabeth, b. ca 1834, and that's all I know about her, This all happened in Lexington County, SC.
Daniel Peter md 1st. Felice King. They had 1. John, b. 16 June 1817. d. 10 May 1888. Md. Mary Lites ca 1838.
2. Unknown son, b. ca 1819
3. Unknown dau, b. ca 1821.
4. Joseph E. b. 11 Apr 1823, d. 22 Sept 1908. Md. Mary Margaret Smith ca 1846.
B. John Peter I, b. 1 Aug 1753 in Germany, Hiedelburg, I think, but not sure, d. 29 Nov 1831, Lexington, SC. Md. 1782, Newberry, SC, Mary Elizabeth Schaffer, dau of Frederick and Elizabeth Schaffer.
Mary Elizabeth b. 10 June 1765, SC, died 6 Jan 1826, Lexington. She and John Peter are bur, Shumpert Cemetery, Lt. Mountain, Lexington, SC.
Dana, I have to stop and shampoo and roll my hair. I'm 83 and a little slow. I'll send the rest tomorrow. If there's a question please ask it.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|