Continuation of Louis Lépine and Rose Maguire. Here are their children.
1) Margaret Lépine, born 1895 She married Michael Chadwick, they had no children.
2) Mary Annie Lépine born l899, died 1911
3) Rose Mabel Lépine born 1900, died 1911
4) Louis Patrick Lépine born 1902, died 1911
These three children died of diphteria
5) Mary Lépine born 1902, she married Joseph Leduc 28 June 1930 in St-Hubert, Chamblay.
6) Helen Jane Lépine born 1906, she married Abraam Shulman 18 March 1931 in Montreal, Québec. They had three children, Rose Shulman, Harold Shulman, Alice Shulman. Helen Jane Lépine married for the 2nd time to Camille Beaupré 16 May 1953 in St.James United Church. She remarried Camille Beaupré in the Cathédrale de Montreal on June 19th, 1974.
7) Agnes Lépine born 1910, she married Roger E. Beauchamp 17 August 1935 in Montréal, Québec, they had one son Émile Beauchamp.
3. Philippe Lépine was born 17 April 1866 and died 1946 in Berlin, New Hampŝhire. He married Annie Ryan 27 July 1909 in Ste.Agathe, Lotbinière, Québec, daughter of Michael Ryan and Anastasie Meansy. Philippe and Annie had two chilren baby girl and Louis Lépine.
4. Mary Lépine was born 20 August 1869, and died 1916. She married Thomas Chadwick 9 June 1903 in St-Gilles, Lotbinière, Québec, son of James Chadwick and Mary Dowlan. He was born 1855 and died 1940. Mary and Thomas had 4 chilren.
1) Philippe Chadwick born 1904, died 1950, never married.
2) Margaret Chadwick born 1905, died 1949 in St-Gilles, Lotbinière, Québec. She married Francis McMahon 30 June 1945 in Grovetn, New Hampshire.
3) Florence Chadwick born 1908, died 1998. She married John Humphrey 2 June 1943 in St.Patick, Québec City. Florence and John had two children. Margaret Humphrey and Shad Humphrey.
4) Blanche Chadwick born 1910 in St-Gilles, Lotbinière, Québec, never married. She is the only one left and still lives in St-Gilles, Lotbinière, Québec.
I hope this is of help to you. No I do not have any new info on Rose Monaghan and Felix. Have you received any new info on the family. Bye for now Connie
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|