1. ADAM & SARAH SEBERT of Hopewell Twp., Cumberland Co., PA purchased land in Lack Twp., Mifflin Co. (now Juniata Co.), PA in 1798
2. ADAM SEIBERT, JR, S/O Adam & Sarah Sebert b. in PA
16 Apr 1786 and d. 04 Dec 1851. He m. abt. 1810
SARAH SCHNELL b. in PA 01 Apr 1787 and d. 26 Feb 1864.
They lived and died in Juniata Co., PA
3. JAMES M. SEIBERT was the s/o Adam, Jr. & Sarah.
James was b. 30 Nov 1826 in PA and d. bef. 1910.
He m. ELIZABETH L. BOOK 25 Dec 1854 in Waterloo, PA
Elizabeth was b. 17 Apr 1837 in PA and d. aft. 1920.
4. ROBERT BRUCE BOOK SEYBERT was s/o James and
Elizabeth Seibert. He was b. 21 Jun 1873 in PA.
He died, probably in OH after 1940. He m.
FLORENCE L. TRUXELL abt 1896.
Florence was b. Jun 1874 probably in
Westmoreland Co., PA and d. aft. 1940.
Children of Robert B.B. Seybert & Florence Truxell Seybert:
1. ROBERT S. SEYBERT, b. abt. 1904 in PA.
2. JAMES T. SEYBERT, b. 28 Sep 1901 in PA m. KATHERINE M. SANDERS abt 1926. Katherine was b. abt 1905 and d. in MI. James d. 16 May 1990 in Clinton, Macomb Co., MI. James and Katherine had a dau.,PATRICIA ANN SEYBERT, b. abt. Apr 1923 in OH; son, JAMES HOWARD SEYBERT, b. 17 Jan 1928 in Canton, Stark Co., OH.
3. FREDERICK STEARNS SEYBERT, b. in PA 12 Feb 1906, m. KATHRYN C. HIMES, b. 17 Apr 1906. Frederick d. 02 Jun 1988 and Kathryn d. 30 May 1987; both in Pinehurst, Moore Co., NC.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|