Starting Sept. 30, 2014, Genealogy.com will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
 
Learn more


Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Surnames: Schwan Family Genealogy Forum

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Enga d 1906 bklyn NY age 31 accidental poisioning
Posted by: cyber angel (ID *****0850) Date: August 07, 2002 at 07:03:11
  of 14

Brooklyn Standard Union of Nov 16 1906. Roach Powder Permanent Cure For Headache Thinking she was taking headache powder, Mrs. Enga SCHWAN, 31 years old, of
73 Woodhull street, swallowed a quantity of roach powder yesterday afternoon. As soon as she had taken the powder she discovered her mistake and told the members of her family. An ambulance was summoned from the Long Island and
College Hospital, but when Dr. BRENNAN arrived he found her in so serious a condition that he could do nothing for her. She died shortly after his arrival. I am not related & have no toher info.


Notify Administrator about this message?
Followups:
No followups yet

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

http://genforum.genealogy.com/schwan/messages/1.html
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network