I'm not related to this family and have no further information on them. See query regarding Carrie Andersen at
Charles Ernest Schneider, b 09/20/1863 PA, d 01/22/1956 San Francisco Co CA, married around 1891 Caroline Lay, b 07/14/1870 Germany, d 01/23/1959 San Francisco Co CA. Her mother's maiden name, according to the CA Death Index, was "Schoeing".
Charles' household is in the San Francisco censuses of 1900-1930. Appears as Charles Snider in 1900; Charles E. Schneider in 1910.
1. Lina Helena (Schneider) Kuersten, b 09/26/1892, d 11/09/1981 San Mateo Co CA
2. Henry Schneider, b 3 Apr 1894 San Francisco. WWI draft card of June 1917 says he was single and living at 4118 Lawton St., San Francisco. Laborer for Clinton Construction Company.
3. Charles Sam Schneider, b 06/22/1895, d 12/07/1947 Santa Clara Co CA. His WWI draft card gives same info as brother Henry, above. Charles had spent three years as a private in the Coast Artillery Corps in California.
4. Carrie (Schneider) Andersen, b 09/11/1896, d 11/14/1993 San Francisco Co CA
5. Anstina Schneider, daughter, b Feb 1898? [In 1900 census, but not 1910.]
6. Sophie (Schneider) Russell, b 11/25/1901, d 10/14/1995 Contra Costa Co CA
7. William Schneider, b 08/17/1902, d 12/14/1962 Sonoma Co CA
8. Herman D. Schneider, b 07/06/1905, d 04/23/1981 San Francisco Co CA
9. Rudolph Schneider, b 04/02/1906, d 02/16/1982 San Mateo Co CA
10. Alice R. Schneider, b 12/12/1907 San Francisco Co CA
11. Katherine Elizabeth (Schneider) Jensen, b 06/18/1910, d 09/22/1983 Contra Costa Co CA
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|