Cemetery is located at a GPS mapping value of N34 58.633 x W82 51.317
- Locate intersection of highways 11 and 133.
- Drive (NE) on highway 11.
- Turn left (W) onto SR S39-143 (Roy F Jones Hwy) & drive
- Turn right (NE) onto SR S39-100 (Cleo Chapman Rd) &
drive 2.5 miles.
- Cemetery is on left side of road
I have never been to this cemetery and never go exploring in this area.
It's possible that one of the Pickens County Cemetery Survey Books have a tombstone inscription for this cemetery - The Public Library in Easley SC would have a copy. The Old Pendleton District Genealogy Society also sells these survey books.
Go to http://www.rootsweb.com/~scpicke2 to see if there's a lookup volunteer listed for the survey books.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|