Couldn't help but notice a similarity. I have been searching for my great grandfather's (Daniel Stephen Gibson) parents. Here are a few details without the long story.
1. James Hogan (son of Joseph Hogan) m. Elizabeth Gibson (daughter of Thomas) in Pendleton Dist. in 1818.
2. In 1850 Cherokee Co., Ga. census William Hogan w/ wife Susannah (Wooten).
3. In 1870 Census William & Susannah w/ (assumed mother-in-law) 70 yr old Susannah Wooten and a 21 yr old James Thompson.
4. While searching for Daniel's parents I found William Gibson m. Myra Crow on Aug. 7, 1844 in Lumpkin Co. Ga. (This is next to Cherokee Co., Ga.)
5. All of my Ancestors are from Pendleton Dist. (Pickens Co.) Wooten, Gibson, & Hogan
My Question: Do you have anything on this Myra Crow that married William Gibson? She may have been the daughter of Isaac Crow of Lumpkin Co., Ga.
Note: In 1850 Cherokee Co. census there is a William Thompson & Abraham Crow on page 481.
Thanks for ay information that you can provide.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|