Thank you very much for the correction and clarification, as well as for giving me back the hours of time I would have wasted in going down that path. You are clearly miles ahead of me on this line!
I have proven my line from myself to Henry Stuart, Sr. of Caroline County (will dated 24 Jan 1795, probated 13 Jan 1801)through his son (whom he named in his will as "Samuel S. Stuart"):
Samuel Sale Stuart (ca. 1789, Caroline Co, VA - post 1840, probably Charlotte Co, VA) and his wife Elizabeth Smith Dabney, who were married 24 Mar 1807 in Goochland Co, VA.
I am trying to prove or disprove that the line goes:
1. Henry Stuart/Stewart (? son of Rev. William Stewart and his wife Sarah Foote)and Mary Sale. (Do you know of proof of their marriage?)
2. William Sale, Jr. (1725, Essex Co, VA - aft Sep 1787, Wilkes Co, NC
3. William Sale, Sr. (d. ca. 1744 Caroline Co, VA) and Hannah Jones
4. Cornelius Sale (1666, Essex Co, VA - 17 Apr 1746, St. Ann's Parish, Essex Co, VA) and Mary Samuel (ca. 1681 - 1767, Essex Co, VA)
5. William Sale (b. England)
Is this correct? If so, do you have any additional information relating to sources or dates for this family?
Also, I would be extremely grateful if you would tell me who Hannah Jones Sale Blackburn's parents were, and the date and location of her fathers will?
With many thanks,
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|