I have just started doing research on this line, and haven't had time to do much with it (as I've just had a baby on June 16!). Here is all I have on William Sale, father of my ancestor Mary. It's pretty sketchy, but it's a start. I hope you find something of use in it, and please understand that it's by no means necessarily a complete list of his children:
William Sale and (? Mary Mitchell)
· William Sale was born ca. 1745.
· William Sale was “of Essex and Caroline Co, VA”
· A William Sale appears on a deed in Mar 1809 with wife Mary Mitchell.
· See book: Our Virginia Ancestors, Clyde L. Morris
Children of William Sale and (? Mary Mitchell)
1. ROSY SALE: She m. Joseph Campbell, Jr. ca. 1792-94.
2. MARY SALE: (ca. 1765 - ) She m. Henry Stewart. He was born 18 Oct 1772 in Stafford Co, VA. His will, dated 24 Jan 1795, was probated 13 Jan 1801 in Caroline Co, VA. He was probably the son of Rev. William Gibbons Stewart and Sarah Foote. They had at least:
3. PHOEBE SALE: (ca. 1785, Caroline Co, VA - ) She m. Joseph DeJarnette III 29 Dec 1803 in Caroline Co, VA
4. WILLIAM SALE, JR.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|