The birthdates for William Jeffries' older children suggest an error somewhere--one child born in 1706 and the last before c 1765. I may have a better estimate of Thomas' birthdate somewhere, but before c 1765 is probably close. He died c 1829/30 as I recall, and apparently in K&Q; I was able to determine the names of his sons from the division of his estate as recorded in K&Q land tax records.
11. WILLIAM5 JEFFRIES* (THOMAS4, EDWARD3, RICHARD2, WILLIAM1) was born in Richmond County, Virginia, and died Aft. 1775 in Mecklenberg County, Virginia. He married (2) WINIFRED THOMPSON Abt. 1765, daughter of JOHN THOMPSON and WINIFRED JEFFRIES. She was born Abt. 1747 in Lunenberg County, Virginia, and died Bef. 1777 in Mecklenberg County, Virginia.
Children of WILLIAM JEFFRIES* are:
i. ESTHER6 JEFFRIES.
25. ii. OR PRISCILLA JEFFRIES DRUSELLA.
26. iii. JOHN JEFFRIES, b. September 05, 1706, Henrico County, Virginiia; d. February 08, 1792, Mecklenberg County, Virginia.
27. iv. WINIFRED JEFFRIES, b. April 23, 1712, North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, Virginia; d. Aft. 1775, Mecklenberg County, Virginia.
28. v. WILLIAM JEFFRIES, SR.*, b. Abt. 1730, Virginia; d. Bef. April 15, 1791, Wilkes County, Georgia.
29. vi. THOMAS JEFFRIES, b. Bef. 1765, King and Queen County, Virginia; d. May 31, 1832, Amelia County, Virginia.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|